Mikrotik User Meeting (MUM)
Indonesia, December 2014. Yogyakarta.
- Status update – CCR and RouterOS v6 by Valens Riyadi (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- KVM – Virtualisasi di MikroTik by Novan Chris (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- MikroTik – fitur yang terlupakan by Pujo Dewobroto (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- OSPF Over Tunnel With Dynamic IP Public and VPS as Server by F. Adhie Lesmana (Adhielesmana Networks Training Center, Indonesia)
- Mikrotik RouterOS Security Audit Checklist by Akbar Azwir (BelajarMikrotik.com, Indonesia)
- Centralized Access Point Management by Muhti Subiyantoro (Spectrum Indonesia, Indonesia)
- Implementasi Jaringan Wireless UGM-Hotspot di Lingkungan Kampus UGM Menggunakan Mikrotik by Muhammad Rifqi (PSDI UGM, Indonesia)
- RB750UP as an AP Controller by by Paul Darius Iman (CV Sky Networks Solusindo, Indonesia)
- Open SSL Certificate (HTTPS) for Login Hotspot Mikrotik by Aldi Nor Fahrudin (CV. Cipta Satmedia, Indonesia)
- Penerapan WDS di Perhotelan by Andre Kurniawan (PT Netkrom Solusindo, Indonesia)
- MetaROUTER untuk Pembelajaran Akademi by Antonius Duty Susilo (SMK Telkom Malang, Indonesia)
- Choosing MikroTik for Your Network by Faisal Reza (MikroTik eXpert, Indonesia)
- How to protect your network against BGP route leak from or to your BGP peers by Rofiq Fauzi (ID-Networkers, Indonesia)
Philippines, December 2014. Manila.
Brazil, November 2014. Fortaleza.
Bolivia, November 2014. Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Bulgaria, October 2014. Sofia.
Belarus, October 2014. Minsk.
Romania, October 2014. Bucharest.
Azerbaijan, October 2014. Baku.
Serbia, October 2014. Belgrade.
USA, September 2014. Pittsburgh.
Mexico, September 2014. Guadalajara.
Thailand, May 2014. Bangkok.
India, May 2014. New Delhi.
China, May 2014. Guangzhou.
Turkey, May 2014. Istanbul.
Russia, 2014 (6 events)
Italy, February 2014. Venice-Mestre.
- Indonesia, November 2013. Yogyakarta.
- Ecuador, November 2013. Quito.
- Brazil, November 2013. Curitiba.
- Mexico, September 2013. Mexico city.
- USA, September 2013. St.Louis
- Moldova, August 2013. Chisinau.
- South Africa, July 2013. Johannesburg.
- Russia, May 2013. Moscow.
- Croatia, March 2013. Zagreb.
- Australia, October 24, 2012, Sydney
- Indonesia, October 20-21, 2012, Jakarta
- MikroTik RouterOS v6 QOS Workshop by Valens Riyadi (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- Low cost Secure VPN : MikroTik SSTP over OpenIXP (Indonesian Internet) by Faisal Reza (Indonesia)
- Workshop VRRP by Gatot Wibowo Hamiseno (MikroLine, Indonesia)
- Optimize Bandwidth for Warnet by Andre Kurniawan (PT. Netkrom Solusindo, Indonesia)
- PPPoE Authentication over MPLS on WISP by Harijanto Pribadi (HTS.net, Indonesia)
- MikroTik as Reactive Intrusions Detecting system by Rofiq Fauzi (ID Networkers, Indonesia)
- Penerapan IPPBX di Mikrotik Metarouter by Muhammad Ranu Arifudin (Ufoakses, Indonesia)
- The Amazingly of Mikrotik on My Small Network by Sutiyo Widya Atmadja (Indonesia)
- Bandwidth Managment Mikrotik (HTB) + Proxy Eksternal by Oki Reganoto (Indonesia)
- Switching Workshop by Novan Chris (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- Webfig & Quick Set by Pujo Dewabroto (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- AFC 2012 by Jaromir Cihak (Sys-data, Czech Republic)
- MikroTik Hotspot Server by Erick Setiawan (OneStop, Indonesia)
- Mikrotik Transparent Traffic Shaper by Oktama Tija (Internusa Total Solution)
- Wireless mikrotik goes to campuss by Bambang Harianto (Indonesia)
- Tunneling VPN diatas infrastruktur CDMA by Asnul Bahar (Ufoakses, Indonesia)
- Performansi WDS konfigurasi mesh dan star untuk hotspot are by Alif Subardono (Indonesia)
- Simple Firewall by Adhie Lesmana (Adhielesmana Networks, Indonesia)
- V-Lab MikroTik Academy by Muhti Subiyantoro (Indonesia)
- China, October 17, 2012, Beijing
- MetaROUTER and OpenWrt by Jesse Liu (Convergingstream, China)
- Mikrotik VRRP Application case by Chen Jia Qian (Guanxi, China)
- PCC workshop by Lin Li Gang (EDCWifi, China)
- RouterBoard used in Forrest Fire Prevention and Detection by Ruili Jing (LISon, China)
- Hotspot Application with RouterOS by He Chu Xiang (Lanbowan, China)
- USA, September 27-28, 2012, New Orelans
- Load Balancing Using RouterOS and PCC by Steve Discher (learnmikrotik.com, USA)
- Wireless Workshop by Uldis Cernevskis (MikroTik, Latvia)
- Using Mikrotik’s advanced security features to harden your network by Tom Smyth (Wireless Connect, Ireland)
- IPv6 no longer optional by Owen DeLong(Hurricane Electric, USA)
- Bandwidth-based load-balancing with failover – the easy way by Tomas Kirnak (Atris, spol. s r.o., Slovakia)
- Russia, September 20, 2012, Moscow
- Открытие и новые продукты by Sergejs Boginskis, MikroTik
- Семинар “MikroTik is Easy” by Sergejs Boginkis, MikroTik
- Virtual Computer Networks Laboratory by Victor Grigoryev, Dnipropetrovsk national university
- Возможности Партнерства и MikroTik Aкадемия by Sergejs Boginkis, MikroTik
- MikroTik & Provider by Ирина Гамова
- MikroTik в Молдове by Aitec (Молдова)
- United Arab Emirates, August 28, 2012, Dubai
- “MikroTik is simple” workshop class by Sergejs Boginskis, MikroTik
- Securing Networks With MikroTik RouterOS by Tom Smyth (Wireless Connect Ltd, Ireland)
- All you have to know about MIMO Technology by Ahmad Mortazavi (Deltalink Electronics Ltd., Turkey)
- Equal User Distribution on Multi-PPPoe Servers by Charbel Matta (Fast2serv, Lebanon)
- A redundant router for $79,99 by Lorenzo Busatti (Linkwave WISP, Italy)
- VLANs over VPLS/MPLS by Ali Sami (MikroTik-IQ, Iraq)
- I-BGP and E-BGP configuration example by Ali Sami and Haider Fadhil (MikroTik-IQ, Iraq)
- India, August 25, 2012, New Delhi
- “MikroTik is simple” workshop class by Sergejs Boginskis, MikroTik
- Full Mesh Network Best Practical topology by Ali Sami Jaber (MikroTik IQ, Iraq)
- Webfig Web Skin by Reza Moghadam (Iran)
- Queue Tree by Sudipta Kumar Pal (Data System Control and Communication, India)
- Scalable Mikrotik Router Cluster by Kumar Doshi (Net Solution, India)
- Wi-Fi Usermanagement with Limited Resources by Nilesh Prajapati (Elecon, India)
- Mikrotik Proprietary Wireless Protocol – Nstreme and NV2 by Soumil Gupta Bhaya (Blinknet, India)
- Poland, March 15-16, 2012, Warsaw
- Opening and new products by Normunds Rustanovičs, MikroTik
- Wireless tricks workshop by Uldis Čerņevskis, MikroTik
- RouterOS QuickSet, and other RouterOS tricks by Sergejs Boginskis, MikroTik
- Load balancing Workshop, by Jānis Meģis, MikroTik
- OSPF on Wireless – with a twist by Ron Touw (Nest Wireless, UK) and Leo De Geer (Satellithuset, Sweden)
- RADIUS – make life easier by Daniel Starnowski (dasiu.pl, Poland)
- High availability network services using MikroTik RouterOS by Martin Pina (hanacke.net, Czech Republic)
- MikroTik RouterOS as a PIM router by Piotr Cogiel (Inter Projekt, Poland)
- Access Point Redundancy, Part 2 by Lorenzo Busatti (Grifonline S.r.l., Italy)
- Why our link performance is not Good? by Ahmad Mortazavi (Deltalink Electronics Ltd., Turkey)
- Web skins, What are they and how the use them? by Paweł Ciepliński (Poland)
- IPV6 Security – Threats and countermeasures by Wardner Maia (MD Brasil, Brazil)
- Argentina, November 10-11, 2011, Buenos Aires
- RouterOS es simple by Maximiliano Dobladez and Mario Clep (MKE Solutions, Argentina)
- Opening and new products by MikroTik
- VPN: Administracion remota de Terminales by Maximiliano Dobladez (MKE Solutions, Argentina)
- Dinamic routing with BGP by Jorge Daniel Filippo (Optimix, Argentina)
- Mikrotik como solucion de alta concurrencia WiFi by David Escobedo Rios (Comunicaciones Y Telematica S.A.C., Peru)
- Virtualización con KVM RouterOS by Cristian Damián Cazón (Argentina)
- Wireless workshop by Carlos Morales Luna and Mauro Escalante (MikroTik Xperts)
- WebProxy by Mario Clep (MKE Solutions, Argentina)
- VLAN’s: Caso de Éxito by Miguel Ojeda (MikroTik Xperts, Ecuador)
- Mikrotik TIPS for Wisp by Diego Lemos (SNWIFI, Argentina)
- Transparent QoS by Roberto Boero Mansilla (Somtik, Argentina)
- Finding and choosing a correct MTU /mss in a ROS enviroment by Luciano Gabriel Chersanaz (Ubnetdc, Argentina)
- Brazil, November 7-8, 2011, Sao Paulo
- Opening and new products by MikroTik
- Segurança em roteamento – Ameaças, Contramedidas e melhores práticas para roteamento externo e interno (Routing Security – Threats and best practices for External and Internal Routing) by Wardner Maia (MD Brazil, Brazil)
- Utilizando recursos de Bridges para otimizar a rede by Marcos Andre dos Santos Velez (Gera Tecnologia, Brazil)
- QoS através de Tuneis TE by Sergio Souza (Via Livre, Brazil)
- Interference manipulation in Mikrotik Links by Luciano Franz (Computech Tecnologia, Brazil)
- Utilizando RouterOS para disponibilizar a rede do Prestador do SCM ao Provedor de Internet (SVA) by Kleber Brasil (BLZ NET)
- Microcelulas Mikrotik. A evolucao da microsetorizacao. by Anderson Matozinhos (Brumanet Internet Provider Ltda , Brazil)
- Alta disponibilidade utilizando recursos de roteamento virtual no RouterOS by Guilherme Ramires (Linkpoint, Brazil)
- 802.11n + NV2 TDMA Experience Advanced Configurations by Nicola Sanchez, (Microwave Wireless Telecom, Brazil)
- Utilizando bem os filtros BGP – Fail-Over com várias operadoras, anunciando corretamente para os pontos de troca de tráfego e regras básicas para virar um AS de trânsito by Rinaldo Vaz (Anid , Brazil)
- IPTV in a Multicast Mikrotik Network by Flávio G. F. Camacho (Vipnet, Brazil)
- QoS for Voice Applications by Antonio Junior (Teletalk, Brazil)
- Problemas e solues reais em prover Alta Disponibilidade usando OSPF, MPLS, BGP e VRF com Mikrotik by Lacier Dias (Titânia – Cuiabá-MT, Brazil)
- Project – inteligent City / Free internet for all by Rafael Galdino (HIamina consultoria, Brazil)
- Graphs of real-time monitoring of the RouterOS using API, PHP and Flash by Vitor Acioli (NEXTI SOLUCOES INTERATIVAS, Brazil)
- PLANOS DE 1MB A 100MB. COMO É POSSÍVEL? by DAVID MARCONY (CATVBRASIL , Brazil)
- USA, October 13-14, 2011, Las Vegas
- Volume Configuration with RouterOS by Mike Everest (Duxtel, Australia)
- ExtremeWireless by John Gorenflo (MAF, USA)
- Access Point Redundancy by Lorenzo Busatti (LinkWave, Italy)
- Rogue AP Detection and Mitigation by Greg Sowell (Greg Sowell Consulting, USA)
- 3G Cellular Presentation by Brian Vargyas (Baltic Networks, USA)
- Resolving Wireless Disconnects and Improving Uptime by Jonathan Walcher (Brink Networks, USA)
- Australia, April 15, 2011, Brisbane
- Mikrotik In a WISP Envrionment by Dainen Keogh (World Without Wires, Australia)
- New and Improved Wireless with Nstreme Version 2 by David Savage (MikroTik Certified Trainer, South Africa)
- Data Center bridging with RouterOS by Andrew Thrift (Business Technology Group, Australia)
- IPv6 by Tristram Cheer (UberGroup Ltd, New Zealand)
- Indonesia, April 9-10, 2011, Jakarta
- Wireless Mesh With HWMP+ and SMS Early Warning by Gatot Hamiseno (MikroLine, Indonesia)
- NEW User Manager by Doni Kuswaryadi (Forum Mikrotik Indonesia)
- Intrusion Detection System by Erfin Susanto (PT. Dutakom Wibawa Putra, Indonesia)
- Centralized Hotspot Control by Herry Darmawan (PT. Dutakom Wibawa Putra, Indonesia)
- Dual-OSPF pada Koneksi Wireless by Muhti Subiyantoro (PT. Dutakom Wibawa Putra, Indonesia)
- Using netwatch tool by Harry Yuliansyah (Indonesia)
- Reaching 200mbit speed with RouterBOARD SXT by F. Robby Tarudji (Digital Cipta Solusindo)
- China, April 2, 2011, Shenzhen
- 802.11n and 3G Application by Jesse Liu (Convergingstream, China)
- Hungary, March 10-11, 2011, Budapest
- Introduction and new products by Normunds Rustanovics (MikroTik, Latvia)
- RouterOS tips and tricks by Balazs Meretei (C4, Hungary)
- HTB vs PCQ by Valens Riyadi (Citraweb, Indonesia)
- The Dude – advanced setups and new features by Patrik Schaub (FMS Internetservice, Germany)
- 802.11 vs nstreme by Pawel Cieplinski (Technologic, Poland)
- BGP and OSPF Implementations by Dennis Burgess (Link Technologies, USA)
- Securing Networks with MikroTik RouterOS by Tom Smyth (Wireless Connect, Ireland)
- IPv6 by Bartłomiej Rodek (Interprojekt, Poland)
- new wireless features and Mikrotik Nv2 wireless protocol by Andis Arins (SPX, Latvia) and Uldis Cernevskis (Mikrotik)
- Two case studies: Internet with 3G on public transports and a smart way to have autoconfigurable hotspots by Enrico Betti (Townet, Italy)
- Routing Security – Threats and best practices for External and Internal Routing by Wardner Maia (MD Brazil, Brazil)
- Using Mikrotik’s API along with PHP based management system by Mikolaj Jopczynski (Tychy Online, Poland)
- Bridged to Routed by Dennis Burgess (Link Technologies, USA)
- RouterOS v5 released by Janis Megis, MikroTik (Latvia)
- ID card based authentication in public WiFi hotspot by Imre Kuus (Sonictest, Estonia)
- How to reach the maximum throughput in MIMO radio links by Ahmad Mortazavi (Deltalink Electronic, Turkey) 0
- Largescale WiFi OSPF networking by Jan Hejtmanek (Discomp, s.r.o., Czech Republic)
- Where do you want to go today? (Remote config) by Ing.Dezider Brigan (SEVENET s.r.o., Hungary)
- Connecting homes with VPN by Vizi Gyorgy Tamas (Hungary)
Sumber dari mum mikrotik, go open source !